Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Angels and Demons

We are two students from IH Braga, and we are going to talk about the only book that we both have read. It's called... Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.
We have opposite opinions about it. One of us liked it a lot, because it has an interesting and complex story which creates a lot of suspense and has a unexpected end. But the other one think that it was really boring, the language wasn't that good and it was way too much fiction.
Read it and tell us who you agree with.
Simão and Sofia

2 comments:

Richard said...

Hi, I'm Richard and I used to teach at your school! Ana told me about your blog and I thought I'd write.

I've not read any of the other books on this blog, but I once started reading this one. I had to stop because I thought it was terrible! So, I know that one of you will agree with me!

Good luck with your studies! : )

Vicky Loras said...

Hi Simão and Sofia!
Wow!You have chosen my favorite Dan Brown book. I loved it. Of course, there are people I know who didn't like it. But it is nice to exchange opinions!
Your English is fantastic and I like the way you wrote this post.
Great work!
Kindest regards,
Vicky Loras